The FairPick/FairPick Flex/QuickPick GPS feature will not work if the battery is dead. To replace the GPS coin cell battery do the following:
Open The Control Box
- Disconnect the FairPick from the power source.
- Using a 1/8” Allen Key, loosen the four bolts on the faceplate. NOTE: Do not fully remove bolts. You don't want to detach the keep washers on the back side.
- Unplug the power harness from the mother board.
GPS Battery Replacement
- Locate the BR1225 coin type battery.
- Using the pick, push the battery out of its cradle.
- With the positive side of the battery facing down, slide the battery into the cradle.
If you need assistance replacing the battery, please call 2nd Sight at 509-381-2112 or contact us at