To record piecework with the FairTrak app follow the instructions below.
Remember to clock the employee in first. You cannot log pieces without being clocked in to a piece type Task
1. Press "in"
2. Select the piece type Task
3. Scan the employee badge to clock in
4. To register pieces, scan the employee badge from the main screen (or press Log and scan badge)
5. Check that List Information is correct
6. Press the box with "0"
7. Type in the number of pieces
8. Press "Ok"
9. Press "Save"
With Batch Mode + Key Card
1. Ensure employee badge has been clocked in to piece type Task
2. Press "Log"
3. Scan Key Card
4. Tap to select one or more employees
5. Press "Done"
6. Check that List Information is correct
7. Adjust time back if employee already clocked out by tapping time on top right of screen (optional)
8. Press the box with "0"
9. Type in the number of pieces
10. Press "Ok"
11. Press "Save"
The pieces typed in are applied to each employee selected.