You must also connect the RS51 handheld to a Wi-Fi network before creating a Google account and downloading a 2nd Sight app from the Play Store.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- Open the App drawer by swiping up on the main screen
- Locate and open the "Settings" icon (gear icon)
- Press "Network & Internet"
- Press "Wi-Fi"
- Make sure the toggle is in the "On" position
- Available network names will appear in the menu
- Press on the name of the network to which you want to connect
- Enter the network password
- Press "Connect"
- It may take a minute to connect to the network. Check to make sure it says "Connected" under the network name when complete.