When using the TallyTrak app with InstaCaliper, you may get a "Disconnected" warning on the app screen. There can be several reasons for this warning:
- The micro USB has disconnected from the ruggedized handheld computer (RHC).
- Solution: Reconnect the micro USB to the RHC.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- The micro USB has disconnected from InstaCaliper (the caliper head).
- Solution: Loosen the gland seal nut connected to the caliper head.
- Remove coresponding caliper head cover.
- Reconnect the micro USB to the caliper head.
- Tighten the gland seal nut.
- Replace the caliper head cover.
If you need additional assistance, please contact 2nd Sight at 509-381-2112 or