The Batch Mode feature is available on the FairPick Flex, QuickPick, and FairTrak apps. This feature allows a field boss or crew boss to clock in, log, and clock out multiple employees who have clocked into the app that day using their Key Card. To utilize Batch Mode:
Create a Key Card Badge on the Web Portal
- Log in to the Web Portal.
- Select Workers --> Employees.
- Select Add New Employee.
- Create a new employee called Key Card with an Employee ID. Use KEY1, for example.
- Check the box next to "Key Card". By doing this, you are creating a card that will unlock the Batch Mode feature on the app.
Assign the Key Card Badge
- Program a blank RFID card to this new Key Card employee. Launch and login to the Registration Station app.
- Click on Create Employee ID Badge.
- Find the Key Card employee in the list.
- Select the Key Card name to highlight it in blue.
- Press the Program Card button and hold the blank card to the RFID reader/writer USB stick.
Enable Batch Mode
- Launch the app.
- Press and hold to open Config.
- Check the box next to Batch Mode.
- Press Done.
Use Batch Mode
- Employees must first clock into a Task using their employee badges by pressing In, selecting a Task, and scanning their cards to clock in.
- To batch clock in one or more employees, press In.
- Scan the Key Card.
- Select the employees from those listed by tapping individual names or by pressing the select all button in the top right corner.
- Press Done.
- Adjust the Task, if necessary, by tapping the Task/List box.
- Adjust the time, if necessary, by tapping the time in the top right corner.
- Press Save to finalize the batch clock in.
- Repeat these steps to batch log one or more employees for piece type Tasks.
- Repeat these steps to batch clock out one or more employees.