The 2nd Sight MobileClock app allows employees to clock in and out of various Tasks (jobs) using their personal mobile device (e.g., Android, Apple iPhone or iPad).
To enable MobileClock, employers need to set up Employees on the Web Portal and have employees download the MobileClock app to their personal devices.
Web Portal MobileClock Setup
- Log in to your Web Portal (https://portal.2ndsightbio.com/login).
- Choose Workers--Employees on the navigation bar.
- If the employee is not on the "Employees" list, add the employee. See Setting Up/Adding Employees in the Web Portal. Return to the "Employees" screen.
- On the "Employees" screen, select the employee last name (in green) of the employee you wish to MobileClock activate.
- On the left-hand side, click the "Mobile Options" box. A box will open showing the employee's name and ID followed by a "MobileClock Active" box.
- Check the box next to "MobileClock Active." When the box is blue, "MobileClock Active" is enabled.
- Click "Save."
- Enter the employee's unique, personal email address.
- Click "Send Email"
- The employee will receive an email from "
Downloading the App
The email message to the employee contains links to download the Android and iOS versions of the app. The direct links to download are as follows:
The user enters the username (email) and PIN to register the app upon installation.