TallyTrak is a counting and sorting function found within the InstaCaliper application. It allows the user to count various sizes of plant and to tag those plants with relevant information such as variety, grade, etc.
To use TallyTrak, do the following:
- Load the InstaCaliper app onto your device.
- Open the app.
- On the bottom right of the screen, touch the "Config" icon.
- On the "Config" screen, choose Unit of measurement (Metric: Millimeter, Centimeter, Meter OR Standard: Inch, Foot)
- If you wish to grade your items, touch the box next to "ABC Select." The box will turn blue, and the word "Enabled" will appear.
- Touch the "Tally" icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- In the "Information" box, choose the "Task" and each List Item.
- Touch the plus + or minus - sign next to count/sort items associated with the Information box to count/sort information.
If you have any questions, please contact 2nd Sight at 509-381-2112 or