If your cellular phone package includes a Personal Hotspot, you may be able to use your cell phone as an Access Point for your FairPick system. An Access Point allows harvest data collected by the Weighing Station to upload to your online Customer Portal account. You will still need a Crew Boss card and an Upload card to perform this task.
- Open your phone Settings
- Select Wireless & Networks and then Tethering & portable hotspot
- Select the box next to “Portable Wi-Fi hotspot”
- Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
- Change the network name and password. (Wi-Fi: FairPick / Password: 2ndSight)
- On your Weighing Station, press the “In” button.
- Scan a Crew Boss card.
- Scan an Upload Card.
- Wait for the screen to read “Uploaded.” If you have not uploaded your harvest data in one more days, the screen may display more than “1 file(s).
If you see the “Upload Failed” message on the screen, try steps 12-15 again. Contact your 2nd Sight Bioscience sales representative if the problem persists. It may take several minutes for your data to appear on your Customer Portal account.