Category: Manage in the Office
- On the Portal, toggle Edit Mode "On"
- Go to “Log” --> “Task Log”
- Check the white “Show unassigned” box at the top
- Copy and paste one of the unassigned Badge ID#'s into the Badge ID filter box
- Click the "Filter" button
- Check the box at the top right of the Log headers to select all unassigned entries for that Badge ID# displayed on the page
- Click the “Employee” button under the “Batch Edit” section
- From the dropdown list, select the desired employee
- Then click “Save” to assign all checked entries to that employee
- Entries will show up in the Log highlighted in blue since they’ve been edited
- Repeat steps 3-9 if there were more than 100 unassigned entries for that Badge ID. You can only batch edit 100 entries at a time.
- After all unassigned entries have been assigned, go to Reports --> Daily
- Click the "Recalculate" button for each day on which the newly assigned employee worked.